Monday, 9 February 2009

describing things



NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic


Dear my friends. I want to describe something which I am very interested with,which is also struck me most, that is one of NOKIA product or specifically NOKIA 5800 xpressmusic.I feel interested with this Hand Phone( HP) because its features that consist of new performance. performance which is able to please my desire in enjoying the technology, especially in technology of communication but more specifically in listening to music. That is why it is being called Xpressmusic which is express music. That will easily help its users to maximize used of music.

As Hand phone (HP) users are getting increased, therefore NOKIA has never being late to drive their commitments in serving level especially to all its customers. NOKIA comes along with a new innovation product by producing what is known as NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic. NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic slimly designed which has been combined by 16, 5 million colors with resolution 640x360 pixel. It has the biggest and largest diagonal by 3, 2 inch touch screen appearance. To all the music listeners, NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic dedicate featured of music player that similar with a Walkman. It is also completed by a smart capture camera with 3, 2 Mega pixels. Its video recorder has been supported by Real Player with later on enrich the video result. NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic is also capable of connecting with other devise by a data’s cable or even by Bluetooth. Power supply 1320 m Ah in NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic will hold out a stand by for 406 Hours and a talk time for 8, 75 Hours. NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic loyally became the companion of Hand Phone (HP)’s users.


The information above is just something that still remain in my mind. Even though I don't even have that HP until now but I am dreaming that someday, I will. it is better to know things you want and to decide either you want to have it or not, then to have something but you don't know even how to use.

thank you....

9 comments:

  1. Well, maybe I also want to own that kind of cell phone. So, do you like music cell phone?
    Good writing anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job friend...
    you must be careful to use your hand phone
    and don't forget to fill your cell phone account hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. expensive cellphone!!!!
    i'm sure that even though i've enough money, i won't buy that cellphone...
    ilove the music from my iPod and the photo from my camera...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonn, please pray for me so that I could get that phone freely, ok? I couldn't get it in The "Klithikan" Market.

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you give me the pictures of your hand phone?I wanna see it.just it

    ReplyDelete
  6. a thing i'm interested in or interested with...
    Let's share to make some perfection, mate... he-he

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good, Bro. I didn't know more about NOKIA technology before. But, you make me know a little information about your luxurious HP.
    You have a good description...
    Write more, man...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its better you try Sony Ericsson

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hwe, you have good writing! I've ever seen your mobile phone.

    ReplyDelete