Monday, 2 March 2009

Describing People




Mystery Quest


I have a favorite lecture. He is one of our lectures that I admire so much. She is good in teaching. She is very happy whenever I join her classes even from the first semester. She always encourages her students to study well and hardly. In order to encourage us as well as encouraging our study that will be well done. When her class is going on, she always pays attention on the need of her student. That is why she also gives a break during the class, this just to refresh her student from tiredness. All of these become a introduction of how she become my favorite lecture.

Anyway, you might be questioned, who the lecture is. Don’t worry, I will write down here some of her specific characteristic. And indeed you are asked to guess. Firstly, she has an oval face. She has fair skin. She has a soft, pale complexion. She looks beautiful by her small-dark eyes. She has medium, length, straight hair. Her hair is slicked down, lustrous. She is Asian of course, and looks more beautiful by her cheeks. She smartly dressed in shirt, jeans, and shoes. In order to you easily recognize her, she is wearing glasses.

So, how is it so far? Do you have an idea which one is my favorite lecture? Perhaps some of you might easily to guess who she is. Or is it difficult? So my dearly friends, give me comment including replying this writing and of course by submitting the right name on your text. Ok …

GOOD LUCK

&

=Thank You=




14 comments:

  1. I think she is Miss Veny. It is true?
    I found some mistakes in your writing.
    1. last sentence in 1st paragraph" All of these become a introduction of how she become my favorite lecture." it should be " All of these become an introduction of how she become my favorite lecturer."
    2. "lecture" it should be "lecturer"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is ... Ms Veny, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not quite sure, though...

    Ah yes. I found this.
    "She has medium, length, straight hair." should be "She has medium-length, straight hair."
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is Ms. Venny, isn't she???
    by the way..."she is very happy whenever I join her classes." Is it true? Are you sure? I think you're too confident hehehe... I think you describe her well except like what Agatha's said..you must add"r" in one word of your first sentence hehe..keep writing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think she is Ms. Veni.
    although i don't thought with her, but i knew when you in structure class last first semester she is always gave a break to your class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is probably Ms. Veni...I'm not really sure..But I just follow what the comments above said.. LoL..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm sorry! I don't know about this lecturer, so I am really sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very sorry...........

    I don't know who is she......:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know...She is Ms Fenny.
    I've ever met before because I was join the wrong class at the beginning of the first semester.
    yapz, she is funny and she likes laugh...hekekekekekekek, something like that lah...
    am right

    ReplyDelete
  9. She must be miss veni. I Like her style...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Venny, she always laugh when she's talking to her students, but she is funny, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You might be questioned... or 'you may wonder who is she...'
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone said Miss Venny....
    Which one is Miss Venny???

    ReplyDelete