My happiest day ever
This story was happened on Last January 1st 2009. It was in my uncle’s house. This became my beautiful story at that time. For a dog gave birth exactly on that day. This was happened also when we were celebrating the “New Year”.
Cimut, as the dos is called. Cimut means CILIK dan IMUT (small and cute). Yes, the dog is really very small and whoever comes to visit my uncle, their attention will be stolen by the attraction the dog made. Cimut was given to me on July 2008 and by the time I accepted him, I directly took him to my uncle’s. Luckily, my cousins like her so much; therefore I dedicated my dog to them. She is yours now, please take care of her. That was I say before I left home at that time.
After six months the dog has been getting bigger, even though her growth is so slow. She looks so small all the time. Even on last January 1st her size amazed us that she would give birth. How come, my aunt was asking on it, but the dog really gave birth with two little dogs. We were more surprised because the little dogs’ size is like kitten. We were not sure that both of little dogs would survive. But the time gave the answers.
Today, the little dogs are still alive. And they are much funnier that their mother. They got names CINDUT (kecil dan gendut/ small and corpulent) and MOLI (montok dan Liar/ rotund and wild). Now, my cousins and I have three dogs. That day became my happiest day ever in the last January 2009.
dog is a man best friend...
ReplyDeletenice story.. learn about 'and' in front of sentence...
ReplyDeleteIn the second paragraph, you wrote " CILIK dan IMUT". I think it's not English sentence. As far as I know, you should put apostrophe or Italic this word, okay?
ReplyDeleteTry to have a golden retriever dog
ReplyDeletePlease check your grammar and your diction.
ReplyDeleteGood story though...